a) Scope of application
The drying box is used for drying, baking, melting and sterilizing of factories, mines, universities, scientific research, medical units and various laboratories.
(II) Introduction to the structure
1, outline drawing
Desktop (for DHG-9013~9245 and other models)
2, product description
DHG series blast drying oven consists of box, temperature control system and wind circulation system. The shell of the box is made of high-quality steel plate, the surface is electrostatically sprayed, and the inner tank is mirror stainless steel. The insulation layer is made of high-quality insulation cotton, and the high-temperature silicone sealing ring is used for the connection between the studio and the door. The temperature control system is a PID adaptive control method, which does not require temperature control parameter adjustment, and has high control precision and no overshoot. The temperature circulation system consists of a heating pipe, a blower, and a duct. The operation of the fan is used to force air convection and improve the uniformity of the temperature of the working chamber.
(3) Working conditions
1, the ambient temperature +5 ~ 40 °C.
2. Relative humidity ≤ 85% RH.
3, atmospheric pressure 86 ~ 106Kpa.
4. There is no violent vibration around, and the surrounding space is greater than 1250px.
5. The test chamber should be free of direct sunlight and heat source radiation.
6. No intense airflow flows through the cabinet.
7. There is no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around.
5) Instructions for use
1, panel indication
1. “RUN/AT” indicator: This light is on during operation and is off at the end of the run; this light flashes during auto-tuning.
2. “OUT” indicator: There is a heating output. This light is on, and vice versa.
3. “ALM” indicator: This light is on when the temperature is over temperature alarm, and is off when it is over.
2, operation and use
1. When the controller is powered on, the upper row of the display window shows "InP", and the lower row shows the "range value" for about 3 seconds and then enters the normal state.
2. Temperature and constant temperature viewing and setting
Click the “Settings” button to enter the temperature setting status. The lower display shows the prompt “SP”, and the upper display shows the temperature setting value (the first position value is shining), which can be shifted, added or reduced. Correct to the required setting value; then click the “Settings” button to enter the setting state of the constant temperature time. The lower part of the window shows the prompt “St”, and the upper row shows the setting value of the constant temperature time (the first position value shines) ), can be corrected to the desired set value by shifting, adding, and reducing keys; then click the “Settings” button to exit this setting condition, and the corrected set value is saved actively.
When the constant temperature time is set to “0”, it indicates that there is no punctual function, the controller is operated continuously, and the temperature setting value is displayed in the lower row of the window; when the setting time is not “0”, the lower row of the display window shows the running time. And after a zui, a decimal number lights up. After the measured temperature reaches the set temperature, the chronograph starts to count, and the lighted decimal point shines. When the time is up, the lower row of the window appears “End”, and the buzzer sounds for 30 seconds. . Transport
After the line is completed, press and hold the “Reduce/Rerun” button for 3 seconds to restart the operation.
3. When the alarm is over temperature, the buzzer will beep continuously, and the “ALM” alarm light will light. If an over temperature alarm occurs due to a change in the temperature set value, the "ALM" alarm light is on, but the buzzer does not sound.
4. When the buzzer sounds, you can press any key to silence.
5. “Shift” button: Click this button in the setting condition to shift the set value to the sparkle correction.
6. “Reduce” button: Click this button to set the value to decrement the set value. Press and hold this button to decrease the set value successively.
7. “Add” button: Click this button to set the value to increase the set value. Press and hold this button to increment the set value.
8. If there is no key pressed within 1 minute under the set condition, the controller will actively return to the normal state.
9. If the manipulator appears on the window and the display shows "----", indicating that the temperature sensor or the controller itself is faulty, please carefully check the temperature sensor and its wiring.
3, system self-tuning
When the temperature control effect is not ambivalent, the system can be self-tuned. During the self-tuning process, the temperature will have a large overshoot, and the user should fully consider this factor before performing the system self-tuning.
In the non-setting condition, press and hold the “Shift/Auto-tuning” button for 6 seconds to enter the system self-tuning program. The “RUN/AT” indicator will flash. After the auto-tuning is completed, the indicator will stop flashing and the controller will get a A better set of system PID parameters, the parameter values are actively saved. In the system self-tuning process, long press the “Shift/Auto-tuning” button for 6 seconds to stop the self-tuning program.
If there is an over-temperature alarm during the system self-tuning process, the "ALM" alarm light does not light, the buzzer does not sound, but the heating alarm relay will be actively disconnected. The “Set” button is invalid during the system auto-tuning process. In the process of self-tuning of the system, regardless of whether there is a constant temperature setting, the lower row of the display window of the controller always shows the temperature setting value.
4. View and set temperature internal parameters
Press and hold the setting button for about 3 seconds. The lower left of the manipulator appears in the window to display the password prompt “Lc”. The upper row shows the code value. By adding, cutting and shifting the button, the desired code value is corrected. Then click the setting button. If the password value is incorrect, the controller will actively return to the normal state. If the password value is correct, it will enter the temperature internal parameter setting state, and then click the setting button to modify each parameter in sequence. Press and hold the set button for 3 seconds to exit this condition and the parameter values are saved actively.
The function parameters are as follows:
Parameter function description
(range) factory value
The parameter values can be viewed and modified when "Lc=3".
When "Temperature measurement value > Temperature set value + AL", the alarm light is on, the buzzer sounds, and the heating output is turned off.
Heating control cycle.
(1 to 60 seconds)
Time proportional adjustment.
(1.0 to range value) 35.0
The integral action is adjusted.
(1 to 1000 seconds) 200
Differential action adjustment.
(0 to 1000 seconds) 200
Correct the error caused by the sensor (low temperature) measurement.
Pb = actual temperature value - meter measurement
Full scale adjustment
Correct the error produced by the sensor (high temperature) measurement.
PK=1000* (actual temperature value - meter measurement value) / meter measurement value
English name and parameter indication symbol comparison table
(6) Product maintenance and precautions
1. After each application of the drying oven, turn off the power switch and then pull the power plug.
2. Do not over-extrude the contents of the box, and make room for the air circulation inside the box.
3. After drying, open the door and wait until the box is completely cooled before removing the item.
4. The drying box should be kept clean frequently. It is not necessary to set the plastic bag dust cover for a long time and put it in the drying room.
After the drying box is packaged, the user can not work normally within one year from the date of leaving the factory under the conditions of observing the storage and application rules. The company repairs the products and parts for the user without compensation.
cause of issue
The instrument is not powered on.
Power switch is broken
Poor contact or damage to the fuse
If the contact is poor, it can be reinstalled. If it is damaged, it must be checked whether there is a short circuit fault. After the fault is removed, the fuse can be replaced.
No power plug or poor plug contact
Reinsert, or replace the jack or plug
The meter shows "---" and screams
Bad sensor or poor contact or damage to the temperature controller
Check if the sensor is in good condition and it is in good contact. If the sensor is normal (PT100), the temperature controller may be damaged. Replace the temperature controller.
Not warming up
Timing setting error
Temperature controller is bad
Replace the temperature controller
Three-phase power supply phase loss or solid state relay is bad (applicable to 9420 or 9620)
Check the three-phase power supply and replace the solid state relay
Heated tube wiring is broken or damaged
Repair or pump the heating tube (replace the same electric heating tube)
The blade is not installed
Motor is bad
Replace the motor
Large temperature error or out of control
Out light does not light, temperature rises
Thyristor breakdown, replace the same type of thyristor
The fan is not on or off
Find a replaceable blower
Use ambient temperature and set temperature difference is too small
Zui low RT + 10 degrees
Poor or damaged PT100
Pb.PK adjustment is not allowed
Re-adjust the settings Pb. PK
(9) Electrical connection diagram